Banana Nutella Fudgesicles
- 6 large overripe bananas, peeled
- 1/2 cup nutella (use a heaping 1/3 cup if you don’t like things too sweet)
- Blend the overripe bananas until completely pured.
- Add nutella, and blend until completely mixed in.
- Pour into popsicle molds with sticks and freeze for 3-4 hours.
- Add toasted coconut flakes and enjoy!
- 10 oz frozen fruit of choice
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk (or 13 oz milk of choice)
- 2 tbsp sweetener of choice, or pinch uncut stevia
- optional, 1 overripe banana
- Blend all ingredients until completely smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze.
*Note: The popsicles will be much creamier if full-fat coconut milk is used, but any milk will work.
Recipe from Chocolate Covered Katie
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 pounds (from 1 small melon) cantaloupe melon chunks
- 4 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime or lemon juice
1. Dump the water and sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat, bring to a simmer, and cook just until the sugar has dissolved. Remove the pan from the heat and let the mixture cool to room temperature.
2. Put the cantaloupe chunks in a food processor and blend to a smooth puree. Add the cooled mixture and lime or lemon juice and blend again.
3. Pour the syrup mixture into your popsicle molds, leaving 1/4 inch space at the top of each mold to allow the mixture to expand when it freezes. Insert a popsicle stick into the molds and freeze until solid, about 2 hours.
Recipe from Leite’s Culinaria