Camp West 2020 – Jump in the water is fine!
Camp West was established during the summer of 2010 and has grown every summer! Located on the Faith West campus right here in Katy, Camp West facilities include a great sports complex with swimming lakes, a double gymnasium, rock wall, two ball fields, sand volleyball courts, and much more! Camp West is open to all children entering kindergarten through the 8th grade. Campers are divided into tribes by age groups and participate in age-appropriate activities with their counselors. A hot lunch and snacks are included.
Camp West’s Mission: The primary goal at Camp West is to share the Gospel in an exciting atmosphere by providing a safe and positive environment for campers to learn about the saving hope of Jesus Christ. To give campers the full summer camp experience while still being able to go home and sleep in their own bed at night. To encourage personal growth in each child while enhancing the spiritual, physical, social and mental well being of each camper.
The 2020 camp season includes includes arts and crafts (tye-dye t-shirts, making a birdhouse, etc), rock-wall, indoor games (Ga-Ga ball, 9 square, team building) and outdoor sports (Aggie Mo softball, obstacle course, human foosball), water games and ends with lake time!
2020 Camp Details:
- Location: 2225 Porter Rd, Katy, TX
- Ages: entering K through 8th grade
- Times: 9AM – 3:30PM, early drop off & late pick up available
- June 15-19
- June 22-26
- July 6-10
- July 13-17
- $275 per session
- Add Ons:
- Early Drop Off (7AM): $35
- Lake Pick Up (6PM): $35
- Early Drop Off / Late Stay Combo: $65
- 10% Sibling Discount
- Each Staff and Camper will be required to complete Health Evaluations forms.
- Any camper who is symptomatic or is suspected of being symptomatic for COVID-19 will not be allowed to attend camp or will be asked to leave camp.
- Everyone who visits the campus will have their temperature checked upon arrival and will not be allowed in if they show a temperature of 100.4 or more.
- Campers and staff will be required to wash their hands upon arrival as well as before and after meals.
- To minimize contact points, counselors will be the only ones allowed to open doors, flip light switches, etc.
- Each counselor will wipe down their rooms every morning and afternoon. To minimize contact points, only counselors will be allowed to open doors, turn on light switches, etc.
- Activities will be disinfected after each use.
- Upon first signs that a camper is not feeling well, he/she will be evaluated by the First Aid Team and the appropriate care will be administered.
- If it is determined that the camper needs to leave then all siblings will also be required to leave camp. Refunds will be prorated.
This post is sponsored by Faith West Academy.